Rich cultural heritage, long and interesting history, unique architecture, beautiful nature, delicius traditional food and wines are just some of the reasons why every traveler should visit this part of Croatia. If you want to escape from everyday stress, bustling cities and enjoy the nature, or if you prefer a more active holiday this is an ideal place for you. After we find a perfect accommodation for you we suggest the following activities:
1. Excursion to Kopački rit nature park; lunch and wine tasting
2. Off road drive through the most beautiful places in Baranja, wine roads + dinner
3. Paintball, lunch at a restaurant and wine tasting, cycling or horseback riding
4. Team competition – team activities throughout the day– blind ride ATV, archery tournament, hot stuff – problem solving game, Baranja Olympic games, preparing a traditional meal – ‘fiš paprikaš’
5. Accommodation in the ethno village Karanac
1. Excursion to Kopački rit nature park
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Kopački rit is a floodplain that developed due to the activities of the river Danube and the river Drava. It has a typical relief structure because of the river’s water activity and the floodwaters that flood the area. Rivers create banks, islands, and armbands in their live streams. Since, the water in the floodplain deposits sediments in one place and deepens the ground in another, the whole area has a specific undulate appearance. That is how ponds and beams were created.
In 1993, Kopački rit was designated on the list of Ramsar areas. It is also on the list of Important Bird Areas.
A) Zoological Reserve and Tikveš Castle Complex tour program
Duration: 3 hours
B) Small tour boat program
Duration: 4 hours
Slavonia and Baranja have always been synonyms for wealth and hospitality. Today, this is a destination which nurtures traditional preparation of food, and whose friendly and hospitable people will welcome you and show you their unique ethnological legacy. We’ll take you to the heart of this region, on an off road drive.
2. Off road drive
– arriving to the ethno village Karanac in the morning hours
– snack, introduction
– visiting the most beautiful parts of Baranja in off road vehicles
– lunch ( depending on the weather conditions – on the banks of the Danube river, ‘čobanac’ a traditional meal )
– wine roads ( wine tasting in 2 cellars )
– return to Karanac
Paintball is a fun activity for all generations, which offers a high adrenaline experience. Relax, enjoy and have fun.
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Lunch. Returning to Karanac after lunch. Free time, we suggest cycling or horseback riding
4. Team competition
Location: Baranja (ethno village Karanac)
Arrival to ethno village Karanac in the morning hours.
The start of the team competition.
Each team will go through activities which last 30 minutes each.
After going throug all the activities, the teams will try to prepare a traditional meal ‘fiš paprikaš’ according to the given recipe and ingredients.
Announcing the winning team. Lunch.
Price: upon request
For more information email us at: email@example.com